5 Things You Should Know With Jordy Smith
Jordy Smith gives us some quick insight on what you should know before coming to South Africa.
1) “Well the first thing you should know is that South Africa truly is one of the most beautiful countries in the world.”
2) “Secondly, you have to be careful where you go and can’t be out walking at night. You just have to know the area and know what your going to do”
3) “Thirdly, I would say from a surfer’s perspective we have incredible waves and you should know that Durban has warm water. I would relate the water to the Gold Coast of Australia. Then Cape Town is really cold and in between the two is this spot called, J-Bay. J-Bay is a little colder than Durban but not as cold as Cape town”
4) “The fourth thing you should know is that the US dollar is not accepted at every convenient store so you need to exchange your money at the airport.”
5) “Lastly, when you arrive here there is so much to do that usually you will run out of time. So I would say you must go on your safari’s that’s for sure!”"
Make sure to follow us on Instagram and Twitter at teamoneill. If you want more of Jordy follow him on Twitter at Jordysmith88.