We are sad to announce this is the final video of the Hawaiian Spam Series. This is your Final weekly dose of uncut spam from the O’Neill House. Hawaiian Spam | Week Five. Its been an amazing season on the North Shore with the entire O’Neill team. There has been some battle scars, love hate relationships with waves, team bonding, and of course finding girls & partying. Be sure to check out all the happenings on the trip by using the hashtag #TheKeNuiTour.
- Cory Lopez and the North Shore love the kick outs.
- Jake Kelley rips at skating.
- The entire team enjoyed a going away BBQ.
- Soli Bailey became a man on the trip and charged Jaws for the first time with Mark Mathews.
- Colt Ward fears that Jake Kelley is going to burn down the house while lighting an aerosol can on fire.
- Mark Mathews gets cleaned up at Jaws.
- Brett Barley has the worst slams out of anyone on the team this season.
- Ian Crane is leaving because all the girls want Soli now and Brett has snapped on him a couple of times.
- Who knew Colt Ward had dance moves?